Climate Mix, by Cahn Ingold Prelog
I know we have a few other things to worry about at the moment, but why not take some time out from all that, to fret about environmental catastrophe intead, in the company of Cahn Ingold Prelog aka Simon Proffitt.
You can find Simon’s wonderful and occasionally frightening musical and sound world at Exotic Spresm and Amgueddfa Llwch. I particularly recommend Cerddoriaeth Ddefodol Gogledd Sir Benfro (Ritual Music of North Pembrokeshire).
- The Ink Spots – I Don’t Want To Set The World On Fire
- The Honkies – How Do We Prevent The Advance Of The Desert?
- Hood – Collapsing Climate Soul
- The Serpents – And So The Ice Melts
- Trio Bulgarka – The Forest Is Crying
- Shuttle358 – Every Day I Worry
- Stilluppsteypa – We Sure Could Do With Some Extra Help
- Tim Hecker – Aerial Light-Pollution Orange
- Tony Kinsey – Industrial Environment
- Beaumont Hannant – Toxicity
- Ella Fitzgerald – Too Darn Hot
- Helden Marhaug Nordwall – When The Ice Is Leaving, Scandinavia Is Burning
- Kevin Drumm – Gradual Extinction
- Spaceships Over Deeside – The Melt
- Ice – The Flood
- Billie Holiday – Stormy Weather
Ecclectic playlists and mixes curated by Ffrancon, Lazy Player and occasional random guests. Rhestrau gwrando a cymysgiadau eclectig wedi’u curadu gan Ffrancon, Lazy Player a gwestai eraill o bryd i bryd.